Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome

Hello world - this is my first post for this (or any site) so please bear with me as I get the hang of blogging.

First, I'd like to thank everyone who inspired me to take up blogging, especially
Josh Huff, Jordan Huff, and Travis Mitchell - thanks, guys! I've really enjoyed learning from you. I only hope that I will be able to express myself half as eloquently as you do.

Feel free to leave comments and questions. I will try to post a couple times a week, but that may vary significantly.

Incidentally, my brother, Nathan, has a blog running at http://tasteandsee-oasis.blogspot.com/. I have no idea what he's planning on doing over there, but I'm sure it will be worth checking out.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ian, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the sin in the garden being that of not trusting God. I can relate to that in my own life. Temptation often comes along the lines of questioning God's ability to meet my needs.